Are you a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record in the real estate industry in Indonesia? One of Bali’s leading boutique property developers and hospitality brands is searching for a talented Senior Sales Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for a team of Marketing & Sales professionals, who are bringing the company’s property developments to market. In short, this role will direct the company’s marketing & sales strategies, objectives & initiatives for all its property development projects.
- Open for Expat and Local candidates.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in property sales in the region with an existing network of investors/clients.
- Experience in a similar position of leadership & accountability, with strong people management skills and the ability to lead, motivate & coach teams.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Clear understanding of markets, sales, competitor activity and investor/client behaviour in a real estate context, especially the local/regional market.
- Strong first-hand exposure to property sales and people management.
- Ability to think strategically on how to create efficient strategies for multiple property development projects.
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Very equipped to build relations with different clients, investors or stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office and other functional software like CRM systems.
- Fluency in spoken & written English is mandatory.
- Build & lead the Sales Team to deliver on agreed business objectives through processes and initiatives, which meet the company’s standards & culture.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Develop, manage and own the sales operating budget.
- Set sales targets, monitor & report progress as well as motivate & incentivise the team to achieve set goals.
- Assure identification, qualification and cultivation of leads via the team in an organised fashion by following an optimised sales funnel & the efficient use of a CRM system.
- Able to connect with “hot” investors or clients to answer more complex questions regarding product, ROI, legal, and tax topics to support the team on closing deals.
- Identify new sales opportunities through development of strategic partnerships, especially by building a network of trusted partner sales agencies.
- Analysing sales data and market trends to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for growth.
- Close cooperation with the Marketing team to have them develop initiatives to generate leads for the sales team.
- Close cooperation with the Marketing team on the development of marketing campaigns and sales assets.
- Manage overall sales activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends and participation in promotional or industry events.
- Stay informed on market trends, competitor activity and industry developments to stay ahead of the competition.
- Work cross-functionally with the Property Development and the Property Management departments in developing the business.
- Keep up-to-date on local regulations and legal developments to spot opportunities or obstacles early on.
- Hiring, managing and retaining a high-performing team.
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Kitas provided for expats