5 Reasons Why You Should Use A Headhunting Agency
Have you ever gotten so frustrated in finding worthy candidates for your company but come up empty?
Or maybe, you finally landed a great candidate just for them to leave a month later leaving you with the costly expenses of re-hiring, re-training, etc?
Here are 5 reasons why using a headhunting agency to hire your next candidate will save you time and money!
The measure of a business's success is its people. Having good staff who keep your business running is vital for business development.
However, nowadays it can become increasingly difficult to find highly skilled candidates that match your job description.
Searching for new candidates who fit the role can be strenuous and requires time, patience, and advanced knowledge of human resources. (Yep, not fun)
This is where headhunting agencies come in to take that burden off your hands.
What is a Headhunting Agency?
Their job is to search for the best candidate most suited to your job specifications.
Here are 5 key reasons why you should consider working with a recruitment agency :
1. Save Your Valuable Time
The best part of working with a headhunting agency is all the time you save.
Instead of spending days and weeks sifting through applications, you only have to make time to go through the ones worth considering. (No more wasting precious time on applications that don't match your search!)
All administrative work (notifying unsuccessful clients/background checks on candidates, etc) will also be handled.
Furthermore, headhunting agencies will set up and schedule the interviews for you. All you need to do is show up.
2. Access To A Vast Pool Of High-Quality Candidates
Having an experienced headhunter seek candidates for you will give you exclusive access to a pool of high-quality candidates.
Headhunting agencies have extensive experience in weeding out the good and the bad meaning that you’re guaranteed only to have the best potential candidates within your industry.
3. Extensive Knowledge Of The Market
Their extensive knowledge of the market allows them to be 10 steps ahead of you when hiring candidates.
For example, if you were searching for a candidate for your company with a specific set of skills, the agency would already have the knowledge and expertise to get the right candidate with those skills.
4. Client-First Approach
The best headhunters work in your favour, always. While each agency has its own personalized services, a headhunter's main goal is that you receive exactly what you're searching for.
Additionally, if the candidate picked out for you ends up not being what you're looking for, headhunters will continue on their search until you receive the right fit for your company.
5. Short & Long Term Cost Savers
- Remove the cost of posting more adverts online and offline
- Reduces cost of a “bad hire” (re-hiring, training, etc)
- 1 in 3 job seekers will change a job within their first year. Headhunters will ensure you have a reliable candidate and avoid this costly statistic.
- Quicker process in the future as the agency is already aware of your company and has knowledge about it.
- Reduces the cost of training your new hire as some agencies will offer their candidates opportunities to learn specific skills or hone their talents to achieve better jobs. This will save you time and money from having to do the same.
Are you looking for the ideal candidate for your business?
Contact us at [email protected] and let us help you with all your hiring needs.