Are you a driven individual with a strong work ethic? One of Bali’s leading beachside venues is looking for a talented, driven Sales Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets, managing a sales team, nurturing customer relationships, planning and executing promotional activities, and ensuring the club’s financial success by attracting event bookings, maintaining customer satisfaction, and optimising sales performance
- Open for local candidates.
- Minimum three years previous relevant experience required with proven marketing acumen in a dynamic hospitality environment.
- A passion for hospitality and delivering exceptional lifestyle experiences with outstanding attention to detail and commitment to high quality outcomes.
- A strong communicator and team leader who can positively and productively influence and engage with different audiences at all levels. Able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely.
- Broad and creative thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities.
- Problem solving; must be able to critically analyse and tackle problems and present viable solutions.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong organisational and work co-ordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of marketeers, manage agency partners, but still be very hands on.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Influential contacts in the entertainment and promotional space in Bali would be a plus.
- Strong at Corporate and MICE is highly preferable.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to increase sales and revenue for the beach club, such as corporate events, weddings, and group bookings.
- Developing and implementing a sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential customers to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Managing a sales team, if applicable, by setting targets, providing training, and monitoring performance.
- Conducting market research to understand customer preferences, competition, and industry trends.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create and execute promotional campaigns and advertising strategies to attract more customers.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of beach club events and activities, such as parties, live entertainment, and special promotions.
- Managing the sales department’s budget, including expenses, incentives, and commission structures.
- Analysing sales data and generating reports to track progress and make informed decisions.
- Gathering and utilising customer feedback to make improvements to services and amenities.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with event planners, vendors, and other partners.
- Providing exceptional customer service and addressing customer inquiries and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to increase the club’s revenue, including upselling and cross-selling services.
- Building a strong network of industry contacts, event planners, and other professionals to expand business opportunities.
- Predicting sales trends and adjusting strategies to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS