Are you an experienced, energetic individual with solid experience in the Property & Hospitality industry? One of Bali’s leading Real Estate Groups is launching several property development projects and is searching for a talented Finance Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for contributing to Business Plans and Budgets, compiling and implementing effective strategies and action plans, implementing productivity and efficiency generating initiatives, resolving problems and conflicts, conducting audits, identifying gaps, capturing trends and driving continuous financial improvement.
- Open for Local candidates only
- Minimum five years experience in Senior Accounting positions or minimum two years as Finance Manager/Financial Controller in reputable companies, preferably in property development and hotel management
- Degree in Financial Management / Business Administration / International Banking or its equivalent from a recognized college
- Professional certification from a recognized college or university
- Pre-opening (start-up) experience (desirable)
- Successful track record of achieving results in an organization that measures and rewards individual performance
- Commercially focused
- Well-organized, goal-oriented and results-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership abilities
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with the country’s applicable laws and tax regulations
- High personal integrity & ethical awareness
- Entrepreneurial, creative, energetic with a positive attitude
- Hands on approach
- Established relationships in the real estate / hospitality industry is a plus
- Works well under pressure, takes initiative and is self-driven
- Full responsibility for the financial operation of the business.
- To enforce, document and establish adequate control of revenues and expenditures and the protection of assets without negatively impacting customer satisfaction.
- To maintain accurate and timely financial reports, such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Statement of Owner’s Equity and other reports to provide business analysis, assumptions and projections to the Board of Directors.
- To supervise accurate and timely closing of the Books of Accounts at financial month-end and timely preparation of financial data reports
- To ensure accounting SOPs, policies & procedures are enforced according to Company’s and generally accepted accounting practices, and as affected by local conditions.
- To maintain up-to-date records of the Company’s cash fund both held in bank(s) and in time deposits and ensure monthly bank reconciliation statements are prepared. To maximise cash flow performance of the Company, principally through the efficient management of working capital. To ensure secure handling of all cash and deposits.
- To lead preparation of the Annual Operating Budget for the Company in accordance with formula.
- Laid down by the Company for approval by Board of Directors, consisting of : Expenses, Payroll, Revenues, Operating Equipment, CAPEX, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Special Projects.
- To conduct annual performance appraisals of all Finance Department Talents and to initiate corrective actions, if required.
- To frequently verify that the best products are used in the Company’s operation and ensure cost containment through regular re-negotiations of prices.
- To lead or otherwise facilitate the transfer of information regarding priorities, assignments and problem solving at the various briefing sessions each day.
- To conduct daily briefings with the Finance Team to maintain effective communication and follow-up.
- To ensure management requests are met in a prompt, accurate and empathic manner, within moral, ethical, and legal norms.
- To chair and attend financial meetings such as monthly Profit & Loss, Credit Meetings, Annual Budget Review etc.
- To obtain appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the Company and maintain an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations.
- To maintain full confidentiality over the company’s financial and business status.
- To maintain a favorable working relationship with all company talents, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Attractive base salary + BPJS