Are you a seasoned Marketing professional with a proven track record in the real estate industry? One of Bali’s leading boutique property developers is searching for a talented Marketing Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building & guarding the company’s property development and property management brand in line with agreed strategies and priorities and create marketing innovation encompassing business needs and specifics that complement the company’s strategy, impacting customers and thus the successful development of the business.
- Open for Expat and Local candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will have around 4 – 6 years of property sales experience, with extensive knowledge of Bali’s property market.
- Experience in property or hospitality marketing is a big plus.
- Experience in digital marketing (especially Google & Meta campaigns).
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Team leadership experience.
- Understands sales funnels and generation of leads in the property industry.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Knows how to coach & lead a team.
- Great presentation skills.
- Very equipped to build relations with different customers, investors or stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Works with passion and has high affinity for the property/hospitality business.
- Planning & supervising of campaigns to sell the company’s property portfolio as well as selling stays for guests in the company’s managed properties.
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales Team to generate leads via targeted and mostly digitally native campaigns (Google & Meta).
- Capturing any leads and qualifying them correctly via the use of a CRM system.
- Constantly analysing campaign results in order to calibrate them for improved performance.
- Guarding the company’s brand by ensuring the correct usage & consistency across all platforms according to the brand guidelines & company standards.
- Leads on reviewing, updating & evolving of the company’s brand strategies & guidelines.
- Supervises the creation of all product communications (e.g brochures, websites, etc).
- Develops a marketing strategy in line with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Supervises creation and execution of marketing campaigns, including social media, SEO marketing, OOH, print ads, direct mail campaigns, and webinars.
- Creates a content marketing strategy that includes websites, blogs or white papers to engage with customers or build brand awareness.
- Develops pricing strategies to meet company objectives and customer needs.
- Evaluates new technologies to determine how they can be used to improve customer experience or increase sales.
- Creates a strategy to attract new customers by identifying potential markets and developing plans to reach them.
- Collaborates with other departments such as sales or customer service to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Supports development of new products or services by researching customer needs and creating proposals for possible solutions.
- Develops a communications strategy in line with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Supervises the daily management of all company’s communication platforms like website and social media handles.
- Ensures the creation and curates engaging content for social media that excites and inspires an evolving customer base.
- Plans and executes earned media activations via PR & influencer marketing initiatives.
- Ensures monitoring & reporting of progress & results vs set KPIs.
- Generate qualified leads for the property sales team.
- Increase occupancy in the company’s managed properties.
- Guard & evolve the company’s brand with a strong digital & social media footprint.
- Reach the right audiences that can be turned into customers.
- Deliver on individual campaign goals and achievement of agreed objectives.
- Deliver comprehensive and insightful analysis to support and review campaigns and marketing strategies with the wider team.
- Manage the Marketing department’s budget and identify cost saving opportunities.
- Lead and develop the company’s Marketing team.
- Competitive base salary + BPJS
- Kitas provided for expat