Are you a passionate and eager candidate looking to start a new job?
One of Indonesia’s fastest-growing Indie companies specializing in women’s sportswear is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team immediately. The perfect candidate will be a strong team player and have excellent communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related fields is a plus.
- Having prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Health, Diet & Fitness is a super plus.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Pay strong attention to details and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements.
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Presenting ideas, concepts, and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications. (physical prints, digital visuals, etc)
- Maintaining and coordinating with manufacturers regarding file formats and specifications.
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC.
- Mandatory with Adobe AI, Id, PS, etc
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles.
- Typography knowledge.
- Multimedia content development.
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques.
- Understanding browser capabilities.
- Creativity and originality.
- Fluency of ideas.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability, flexibility.
- Client-facing communication.
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Salary according to level of experience