Are you a reliable and highly proactive candidate searching for a fresh opportunity? One of Bali’s leading tourist venues is searching for an Engineering Coordinator to join their team immediately.
The Engineering Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our engineering projects and processes. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong technical background, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Open for local candidates.
- Proven experience of 3+ years in coordinating with diverse teams, including engineers, design consultants, vendors, and subcontractors, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to understand engineering concepts and terminology.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and risk management (K3) to minimise work-related accidents and ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address technical issues and establish method statements in collaboration with the Quality Control and Project Manager.
- Knowledge and ability to protect and maintain K3 tools, ensuring their proper functionality.
- Support Engineering Department with clerical support.
- Assist all Engineering Department personnel and address any health-related needs.
- Review design deliverables together with design consultants and engineers to ensure order for submission.
- Participate in technical design clarification and project meetings.
- Coordinate with project coordination team members, vendors and subcontractors with regards to work ability and constructability of design.
- Develop relations with the planning engineer on the design submission schedule and ensure timely design submissions.
- Coordinate with document controller on design deliverables transaction to ensure smooth flow of documents.
- Prepare and Review Equipment specifications, datasheets, calculations, drawings, material take-offs.
- Ensure safe, effective and successful implementation of engineering activities within budget and schedule requirements.
- Assist procurement team with all necessary technical inputs to facilitate purchase of procurement and subcontract packages.
- Involve in technical clarifications as required.
- Assist Quality Control and Project Manager to address technical issues and establish method statements.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skills, and level of experience of junior staff members
- Responsible for all matters relating to the Major Minor Repair Maintenance project in the venue, especially relating to the contractors and suppliers.
- Conduct risk management (K3) to minimise the risk of work accidents. Protect & Maintain K3 tools so that they function properly.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS + service charge + canteen lunch + transportation allowance