Are you a highly- driven individual with extensive project management experience? You will be responsible for managing a team of professionals, including architects, contractors and third parties with established protocols, clear expectations for team members and regular performance evaluation.
- Local or expat candidate.
- Fluent in English.
- BSC/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field.
- Proven experience in Project Management in constructionand / or renovation.
- In-depth knowledge of Indonesian laws and regulations governing construction or renovation projects.
- Collaborating with engineers and architects to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Respects timelines and budgets.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Assists the pre-construction team in meetings with clients and contractors as necessary
- Reviews and ensures Project Management Plans are documented in the format and content in keeping with business needs.
- Liaises with Architects, Engineers, Project Managers as necessary and reviews plans and blueprints as are applicable
- Reviews as-built drawings and manuals and confirms compliance of all deliverables with accepted designs and requirements.
- Ensures the development of Project Schedule.
- Leads the production management for multiple projects
- Reviews on an on-going basis relevant project resources, project risks and related issues in accordance with the project plan and implement the appropriate mitigating measures as required.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS