Are you a highly motivated individual searching for a new work opportunity? An exciting and fast-growing Trading, Sourcing, and Quality Control Agency is looking for a Sourcing Supervisor to join their team immediately!
The ideal candidate is able to manage a team and implement innovative ideas to enhance sourcing strategies with a pro-active, teamwork oriented and results-oriented profile.
- Local candidates only
- English speaking/written is a must.
- 28 years old and over.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably in purchasing, logistics, supply chain, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in the furniture and home decoration industry required.
- A vast network of suppliers in Indonesia and in Asia, in general, is a plus.
- Proven experience in sourcing processes.
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Experience in sourcing/buying office/trading is a plus.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset.
- Honest, trustworthy, proactive.
- Sourcing suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers
- Realizing a suppliers’ mapping and providing regular updates of benchmarking data to the Sales department
- Implement sourcing and inventory optimization strategies within the company
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers
- Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers.
- Working with legal counsel to ensure that all contracts relating to product procurement contain all details of the negotiation.
- Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns.
- Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
- Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing
- Salary according to experience