Are you an experienced, energetic individual with solid experience in the Real Estate & Hospitality industry? One of Bali’s leading Real Estate Groups is launching a luxury townhouse project and is searching for a talented Sales Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate should have a strong track record in property sales, excellent leadership and communication skills, and a deep understanding of the sales process and market trends and be responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales representatives to meet or exceed the company’s sales goals per property development project.
- Open for Expat and Local candidates.
- Min. six – eight years experience in property sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Property Sales experience in Bali with an existing network of customers/investors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Proven team leadership experience.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically on how to create efficient sales strategies for multiple property development projects.
- Knows how to build & lead a sales team.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and target driven.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems.
- Very equipped to build relations with different customers, investors or stakeholders.
- An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers, investors and stakeholders.
- Able to connect with clients and answer their questions regarding the products, ROI, legal, and tax with the help of the company’s tax/legal consultants.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as marketing, to develop effective sales and marketing campaigns.
- Staying informed of market trends, competitor activity and industry developments to stay ahead of the competition.
- Hiring, managing and retaining a high-performing and strong sales team.
- Builds an extensive database of potential customers & sales partners.
- Delivers on individual project goals and achievement of agreed objectives.
- Delivers comprehensive and insightful analysis to support and review sales strategies with the wider team.
- Stays-on budget and identifies cost saving opportunities.
- Ensure transparent communication and share learnings with the line manager.
- Work cross-functionally, managing internal & external requests in line with the business priorities.
- Develop and manage the budget with the support of the line & finance manager.
- Manage field expenses and general administration.
- Competitive base salary + commission + BPJS