Are you an experienced Sales Manager searching for something different? An international hotel group with a collection of hotels in Australia, Hong Kong, and Bali is searching for a Sales Manager to join their team immediately.
The Sales Manager will need to develop existing accounts and secure new business across various market segments. The primary goal would be to increase revene through wholesale, leisure and corporate markets by researching and targeting business in competitor resorts, locally, nationally and overseas.
- Local candidates only
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in Sales & Marketing or Reservations in the hospitality industry
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail-minded with strong sales techniques
- Good command of written and spoken English. Chinese is a bonus.
- Passion for managing and maintaining key accounts
- Team player, dynamic personality and highly motivated
- Can do attitude, proactive and strong marketer
- Strong level of understanding concerning the local market
- Energetic, original and vibrant
- Excellent communicator, Ability to engage at all levels
- Results orientated
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast moving organisation
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the hotel sales plan alongside the DOS/Snr Regional Sales Manager to encompass direct sales calls, telesales, research, appointment making and trading as well as promotional campaigns, client familiarisation visits and contract negotiation.
- To investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets.
- Maintain relationships with existing corporate clients via sales calls and entertainment.
- Meet with in-house / repeat guests to maintain the relationship.
- Develop new corporate accounts via sales blitz and tel-marketing.
- Monitor the hotel revenue in order to exceed the monthly budget.
- Attend different social cocktail parties to develop the database.
- Design different packages in different channels (e.g. internet/ corporate / oversea) to stimulate the demand.
- Get the updated market information in order to maintain competitive and for future strategy.
- Prepare a daily sales report.
- Handle daily general enquiry, email and input reservation.
- To regularly meet with the Director of Sales/ General Manager/Hotel Manager to communicate customers feedback, problems encountered, sales information, competitor knowledge, pricing strategies and any other influences that may affect the business.
- Salary according to experience