Are you a reliable and organized individual looking for a brand-new opportunity? A hospitality management company that develops and operates villas in Bali and Rote Island is searching for a Procurement Supervisor to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is responsible for establishing procurement strategies for acquiring, receiving and tracking the construction project that optimizes quality, cost, and timely delivery criteria and sourcing niche products for renovating a luxury fiberglass catamaran.
- Open for local candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, logistics, or business administration.
- Proven knowledge of how electrical systems work and marine propulsion.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and willing to travel in the different project areas.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
- Continuously evaluates market, delivery, and pricing to determine present and future material availability to maximize profitability.
- Designs, implements, manages, and monitors procurement reporting systems to meet company requirements.
- Assigns procurement requests to the appropriate personnel.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high-quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Sources, negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Procures all necessary materials, tools, and machinery needed for the production or daily operation of the company
- Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
- Manages delivery schedule for each project in a timely manner.
- Attractive salary according to experience + BPJS