Are you a responsible and reliable candidate looking to start a new job? An established business group with over 30 years of experience in various industries is currently looking for a Personnel and General Affairs Coordinator to start immediately.
This role will consist of managing the overall operations in the company’s administration/general affairs as well as leading and supervising the GA team. The perfect candidate will be an excellent team leader and strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must possess relevant Certificate or Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably from the security industry or ex-military (retired military/police officers)
- The ability to speak Balinese is an advantage
- Preference for a more senior candidate over the age of over 40.
- Experience of completing complex projects with high challenges (such as industrial relations case)
- Responsible for the overall operation/functions in the company’s administration/general affairs and complying with the established policies & procedures, legal requirements, and compliances
- Lead and supervise GA team to ensure fulfillment of assignments, roles and responsibilities in relation to GA and/or compliance in the Company, its subsidiaries and sub-contractors
- Meet the departmental objective / KPI / and lead the team to achieve the established goals
- Any other job assignment as required by immediate superior from time to time
- Salary according to level of experience and statutory benefits and discretionary benefits such as performance/management bonus.