Are you an expert in creating marketing strategies for digital platforms and are looking for a fresh opportunity? One of Bali’s leading full service Digital Marketing Agencies is expanding its team and looking for a highly skilled SEO Specialist to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and you will also manage all the campaigns.
- Open for Local and Expat Candidates.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field.
- Min.2-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Master of SEO techniques, starting from On Page Optimization, Technical Optimization, and also Off Page Optimization.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experienced in the use of CMS such as WordPress.
- Knowledge and understanding of ranking factors/methods, search engine algorithms, and keyword research.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console).
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Experience in an advertising agency is a plus. Having a blog or website is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/Google Ads is a plus.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Conduct full SEO audits, including consistent monitoring and analysis of website and content performance, through various tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, MOZ, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
- Keyword research.
- Perform SEO research, and identify trends and opportunities. Develop and implement short and long-term SEO strategies.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Optimize web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Constantly monitor search terms, rankings, and analytics to determine website performance and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Back link strategy and implementation.
- Directory submissions and revisions.
- Internal link optimization.
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation.
- Create monthly reports.
- Research and analyze competitor link profiles.
- Educate and train both technical and non-technical colleagues on SEO best practices.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Produce enticing content.
- Distribute content and get more external sites to provide backlinks to increase authority.
- Stay abreast of algorithm updates, trends, best practices and internal technology releases that impact SEO. Provide relevant updates to the team.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- You’ll need to be flexible as it’s likely your workload will be diverse, you could be handling a website platform one day and creating detailed SEO strategies another. However, you’ll often have a lot of control over how you manage your workload.
- Competitive salary according to experience + BPJS