Are you a highly- driven individual with extensive experience in project management as well as an animal lover?
One of Australia’s leading organisations in the veterinary industry that provides Leadership Training, Education, Bench-marking and Business Development Strategy supporting veterinary surgeons and business owners around the world is looking for a talented EA / Project Manager to support their growing team and to help them make a difference on a global mission to save the lives of the animals and the veterinary practitioners that care for them.
The ideal candidate is responsible for planning, research, organizing, managing, coordinating, and executing activities to help ensure reliable and efficient achievement of the Marketing Department project goals. Your initial project will be to assist in the building of a new Marketing Team.
- Local candidate only
- Sufficient experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Virtual Assistant role.
- Experience in work involving project management is essential.
- Exceptional written and oral communication in English is vital.
- Ability to proofread, word-processing and basic creative writing will also be an advantage.
- Knowledge in accounting software and spreadsheets is also an advantage.
- Outstanding organizational, time management skills and a great eye for detail.
- Abilities in creating Powerpoint presentations are essential.
- Resilience, ability to handle the demands of multiple daily tasks and longer term projects running to deadlines.
- Someone that is well-presented, personable with high integrity will be ideal for this position.
- Strong emotional intelligence and the ability to lead and coordinate others will be essential.
- Act as the point person of the Executive among employees, clients, third party partners, and other executives.
- Manage the Executive’s calendar and ensure all urgent appointments are prioritized.
- Make travel arrangements, including flight and hotel accommodations, and transportation transfers if needed.
- Arrange for meetings and appointments with other executives or clients.
- Attend meetings and take notes for minutes to be distributed to attendees.
- Prepare communication materials such as memos, announcements, invitations, and emails.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Help ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Perform research associated with projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Develop spreadsheets, presentations and diagrams as required.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing
Salary according to experience
4 days per week, 6 hours per day