Are you a highly proactive marketing genius searching for a brand new opportunity? A brand specialised in creating ethical and sustainable jewelry is currently searching for a Marketing Specialist to join their team immediately.
- Local candidates only
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing in eCommerce or retail, preferably jewelry or fashion experience.
- Native/Bilingual English
- Formal qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Leadership qualities
- Experienced and confident using programs such as Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Google Analytics
- Previous experience working with design applications such as Canva or Photoshop
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Graphic design skills or knowledge in Lightroom are a bonus
- Experience building online communities and driving social engagement
- Plan engaging content for all social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Email Marketing strategy for both B2C and B2B in Klavyo
- Build upon the brand’s marketing strategy and execute it
- Develop marketing campaigns and release campaigns
- Working with design and manufacturing teams to create marketing plans for upcoming product launches.
- Analyse, maintain and update the website to increase sales and brand awareness
- Work with Stock manager and CDO to plan/promote certain products through campaign efforts
- Facilitate engagement strategies (including brand partnerships, giveaways, social media storytelling, community events, collaborations), both online and offline
- Oversee the affiliate marketing program, as well as be the point of contact for collaborations with influencers
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is at the front of the industry developments
- Have a good understanding of Facebook ads, and apply strategy with our marketing team, analyse and plan to increase sales
- Maintain a strong brand identity with aesthetics and a consistent, on-brand tone of voice across content production, social media, and all digital communications
- Produce monthly reports on social media, deriving insights to improve and optimise performance. Work with our Marketing team on making sure content is working well and updated regularly
- Create & write content for the content platform, as well as run its social media and audience engagement
- Salary according to experience