Are you a highly- driven individual with extensive experience in the hospitality industry?
One of Bali’s leading Beach Club & Boutique Resorts is looking for a Marketing & Promotion Manager to join their team immediately.
The Marketing Manager must take holistic ownership, and deliver game-changing commercial (footfall) and reputational performance.
The ideal candidate is responsible for the strategic direction, planning, leadership, budget management, implementation, measurement and reporting of the full marketing function and is fully accountable to the Group’s commercial plan. While the Group’s office is located in Canggu, significant time should be committed to being on site in Uluwatu – on the floor, with guests, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Open for Local & Expat candidates
- Min. eight years previous relevant experience required with proven marketing acumen
- A passion for hospitality and delivering exceptional lifestyle experiences
- Extensive black book of contacts in the entertainment and promotional space in Bali
- Curious and passionate about consumers and building brands
- Superb attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed
- Broad thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- Problem Solving; must be able to critically analyse and tackle problems and present viable solutions
- Passionate about Marketing hospitality and lifestyle.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely.
- This person needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within an organization.
- Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of marketeers
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Able to lead a team and agency partners, but still be very hands-on
- Fluent English Speaker
- Ensure the business performance remains aligned to annual budget with marketing activation aligned to ensure the delivery of commercial
- Course-correct as necessary by aligning stakeholders to plans required to mitigate shortfall, or maximize opportunities when they arise (including budget allocation)
- Full management of marketing budget to ensure profitability management and clarity of accounting
- Measurement and evaluation (M&E) to be documented and completed for all major marketing activation and presented where required
- Using company’s Marketing Plan template, devise a comprehensive 12-month activation calendar with clear justification and pre-activation KPI
- Full accountability for execution of agreed marketing plan, including A&P management and regular monthly management reporting
- Work with Bali’s promoters and agents to promote events and activations in partnership with the existing team
- Be at the forefront of the Island’s music, cultural and event scene so that we can programme and partner with relevant agents, promoters and more for events
- In partnership with music and promotions team, develop commercial plans to attract key on and off island Djs, promoters and event curators to host future events
- Support Events/Sales team with collateral as required in order to secure corporate/wedding bookings for the venue
- Own relationships with top 10 key Bali print editor/publishers and manage direct distribution and coverage tracking of news and event content
- Proactive identification and development of influencer relationships, targeting +20 influencer visits per month, achieved through proactive approach
- Management of reactive enquiries including screening requests to visit etc.
- In all instances, communicate clear expectations and remuneration framework in return for hospitality
- Ensure all commitments are realized and documented in the Group’s influencer engagement database
- Ongoing management of influencers to ensure relationships continue and strengthen
- Comprehensive analysis to ensure Company’s business and marketing performance continuously outperform competitors, and that we are inspired by successes, and learn from failures
- Competitive salary according to experience + BPJS