Are you a marketing expert searching for a fresh career opportunity? One of Gili Trawangan’s leading Property Investment Groups is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is an out of the box thinker and up to date with the latest marketing trends with a solid experience in the luxury travel and hospitality industry.
You will be driving brand visibility across their various outlets to include a luxury villa complex, spa and private catamaran charter using key digital and offline marketing strategies.
- Local or expat candidate
- Min. three years of related experience in a similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Tourism, Business Administration, or similar.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across marketing campaign channels that engage, educate and motivate
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Ability to adhere to budget and meet financial targets
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Develop documented strategies, increase visibility in order to be able to fill up the outlets from Bali, Gili or through DMCs
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce marketing plans, budgets, strategies and timelines, and follow up on key partnerships
- Create documentation and booklets for Travel Agencies
- Create documentation and booklets for partners on the island (hotels, boat trip bookers, etc)
- Build strategic relationships with partnerships, organize the follow up and management of contracts
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Oversee and manage the Graphic Designer for all graphic support, variations and applications across all social media platforms
- Oversee and manage the Digital Marketing team to ensure they are generating engagement and direct booking conversion via FB, IG and key influencers
- Oversee and manage Tripadvisor ranking, reviews and campaigns are being professionally coordinated by the Digital Marketing Team
- Oversee all email advertising and newsletters
- Oversee the SEO / SEM strategy and any required website updates
Attractive salary according to experience + BPJS