Are you a proactive and passionate marketing expert searching for a fresh opportunity? A world-renowned brand specializing in hand-built motorcycles and custom parts is currently searching for a Marketing Manager to join their team immediately.
This brand prides itself on creating a culture based on creativity. The ideal candidate possesses uninhibited enthusiasm and is able to come up with innovative strategies.
- Local candidates only
- 3-5 years of experience in a strategy or creative strategy role.
- A deep understanding of the Indonesian apparel industry.
- Strong grasp of culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends.
- Expert writer and verbal communicator, with the ability to articulate abstract creative concepts.
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop project scope, and independently lead ideation and execution.
- Understanding of platforms and social media best practices.
- Experience designing and executing content strategies and analyzing content strategy performance.
- Excellent communication skills, native-level Bahasa Indonesia, and fluency in English.
- Work with Sales, Product, and Marketing leadership to identify common marketing needs for the region through campaigns and content.
- This is an autonomous position in designing and overseeing the execution of bespoke campaign solutions working in close partnership with the Sales, Product, and Marketing leadership.
- Maintaining a marketing campaign calendar. Coordinate project timelines from ideation to launch.
- To be comfortable dealing with data, with the ability to uncover insights and break them down into executable strategies for local marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating the production of high-quality marketing assets using a combination of internal resources and external vendors.
- Coordinating with the team to manage a campaign budget, including planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Proactively researching the market and industry trends to explore potential partnerships in building new project opportunities.
- Own the development of messaging, narratives, and collaterals to engage customers in Indonesia.
- Collaborate with Global marketing counterparts to identify and pilot new campaign approaches and channel strategies that will work in Indonesia.
- Salary according to experience