Are you a marketing expert searching for an exciting opportunity with one of Bali’s leading Beach Clubs? The venue is looking for a talented, driven Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase the visibility and profitability of this iconic venue. You will work closely with brand teams and senior management to identify opportunities for growth, develop marketing plans, build your team and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Open for Local and Expat Candidates.
- Min. 3-4 years previous relevant experience required with proven marketing acumen in a dynamic hospitality environment.
- A passion for hospitality and delivering exceptional lifestyle experiences with outstanding attention to detail and commitment to high quality outcomes.
- Strong marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, content trends and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce managing SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate programs.
- A strong communicator and team leader who can positively and productively influence and engage with different audiences at all levels.
- Broad and creative thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities.
- Must be able to critically analyze and tackle problems and present viable solutions.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational and work co-ordinating skills to handle multiple assignments and projects.
- Ability to lead and inspire your team, manage agency partners, but still be very hands on.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Access to influential contacts in the entertainment and promotional space in Bali would be a plus.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- In collaboration with business unit managers and utilising the marketing team/department resources, effectively and efficiently deliver marketing and communications initiatives for each department and for the whole site, to encourage delivery of business goals and revenue targets and working within the allocated departmental budget.
- Provide marketing resources, advice and guidance to the Sales Manager to facilitate the success of marketing initiatives.
- Maintain general oversight of all site marketing and communications activities.
- Oversee the Digital Marketing strategy. Manage the external Digital agency that is responsible for SEO, PPC and Advertising Re-Marketing campaigns.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and administration systems including effective communication to the Executive team.
- Ensure legislative compliance with regulatory and policy requirements, in relation to marketing initiatives.
- Guide and support the Marketing Assistant and Events team toward achieving their relevant KPIs.
- Respond to any changes in marketing trends as dictated by the market.
- Work with the Executive team, and liaise with the Operations Team keeping the lines of communication open between the departments to ensure that marketing activity supports the successful operational delivery of the business and that events and promotions are operationally sound.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as directed by the General Manager and Group Marketing Manager.
- Deliver relevant sales materials for Sales staff to support the increase in Functions and Event sales.
- Implement sales lead campaigns online and offline to support Sales staff in business development .
- Collaborate with Brand Head Office and General Manager to create strategic promotional partnerships strategies.
- Deliver program objectives and strategies to enhance venue capacity, sales, marketing awareness and grow active share.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns meet Brand Standard guidelines. Work with the Corporate Office and take corrective action where appropriate, and within company guidelines, if standards are not met.
- Maintain the Marketing Budget and P&L at budgeted levels with careful planning, purchasing, tracking and reporting of marketing spends monthly.
- Coordinate the orientation and initial training / induction of new team members when required. Ensure that all new employees have completed the required training before being posted to their positions and areas.
- Ensure that customer service standards and specific service SOPs are received, understood and applied in each applicable section of the Marketing Department including complaint handling procedures and the dealing with customers over the phone or written online
- Competitive salary according to experience + BPJS