Are you a reliable individual, passionate about interior design, looking for an exciting new opportunity? One of Bali’s leading hospitality groups is searching for an Interior Design Administration Assistant to join their dynamic team immediately.
- Local candidates only
- Qualified Administration Assistant with experience working in an architectural, interior design or construction industry an advantage
- Computer literate the applicant must be proficient and experienced in Microsoft administration packages, including word, excel (able to work with images and calculations as required) and powerpoint
- Knowledge and experience in Photoshop is an advantage
- The applicant must be passionate about and have an interest in design
- Personal qualities include a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, great at time management, enjoys working under pressure, able to work independently or as part of a creative & procurement team, trustworthy
- Able to prepare reports and correspondence as is required and usual for an interior architecture design office
- Happy to be involved on site for the FF & E fitout of commercial projects, taking the instruction from the Creative Director and able to manage the process of interior fit out communicating with workers on site to ensure that the design detail is followed correctly
- Able to and willing to manage the post site work follow to ensure that any items for attention are not forgotten
- A strong knowledge of the English language is an advantage
- The work involves being assistant to the Creative Director and includes but is not limited to the preparation of Finishes Specifications, FF & E documentation, sourcing, assisting in pricing and all work required to prepare the documentation for tender and the construction process.
- Include preparation of inventory, inspection of all items are in perfect working order and management of the items that require attention
- Prepare mood boards to communicate the design intent of the Creative Director
- Salary according to experience