Are you an experienced, energetic individual with solid experience in the HR Industry? One of Bali’s leading Boutique Hotel’s is looking for an HR Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the Human Resources office. You will be responsible for all areas of Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits, Events, Workers Compensation and other employee-related tasks and planning of all the HR related functions like workforce planning, recruitment, staffing strategies, wage and salary administration, associate and labour relations, workforce training and development etc.
- Open for Local candidates.
- Min. Five years in the same position at 4 Star or 5 Star Hotel level.
- In-depth knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Well versed in HR and Payroll Management Systems
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, HRIS system, Applicant Tracking system, and online recruiting resources desirable.
- Strong background in employment, employee relations, benefits, wages and salary, employee training, accident prevention, and government regulations and policies.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and problem solving
- Strong written communications skills required with understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- To ensure that the hotel’s Human Resources operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- Assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- Coordinate all matters of employee work permits and visas.
- To coordinate or conduct departmental training and conduct a new hire hotel orientation program.
- Implement hotel policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits.
- Continually assess employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
- Coordinate, control and inspect employees’ accommodation (if applicable), staff canteen, rest rooms etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
- Coordinate employee wellness and safety programs.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinate disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months or as per hotel’s management policy, review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of all employees.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Assist other department heads / HOD’s in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
- Assist with and ensure that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried out within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
- Assist in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership and HR topics.
- Assist in overseeing preparation of reports required by government agencies.
- Oversee Workers Compensation programs, ensuring claims and reports are submitted in a timely basis.
- Support operational efforts through proper staffing and training of associates.
- Assist with planning, coordinating and executing employee activities and events, including monthly staff meeting, food festivals, annual picnic, holiday party,
- Wellness Fair, farewell party, community services etc.
- Issue staff or training experience and conduct certificates.
- Assist in the administration of the Hotel’s social and staff benefit programs Eg: Employee of the
- Month, Leader of the Month, and other staff incentives.
- Provide guidance to the leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counseling and discipline.
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff.
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff representatives and ensure any employee grievances are monitored and resolved.
- Responsible for all back office and administration tasks of the department.
- Oversee the management of the recruiting process including position management, advertising, working with community agencies.
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental staff and associated files, documents, pay scale details and/or other important databases.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS