Are you a responsible and reliable candidate looking to start a new job? An established business group with over 30 years of experience in various industries is currently looking for a Head Of Mechanic to start immediately.
This role will consist of organizing, coordinating, and maintaining all equipment in the factory as well as providing appropriate training to improve the knowledge and skills of workshop team members. The perfect candidate will be an excellent team player and have strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must possess relevant Certificate or Degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably from the manufacturing or mining industry
- Having experience in maintaining and repairing stone crushers is a plus
- Required to organize and schedule all repair works acts as the coordinator for all equipment in the factory
- Responsible to supervise the repair and maintenance of all equipment, light / heavy equipment, and machinery for the whole factory
- Troubleshoot, repairs and may also include diagnosing and fixing problems with any part of a vehicle, from mechanical to the vehicle’s electrical system
- Required to provide training & development to improve knowledge and skills of the workshops team members
- Preparation of reports required for the management (Machinery Repairing & maintenance Report, etc)
- Look into preventive maintenance, and also on the tuning and adjustment of parts for maximum performance of the vehicle and machinery for the group.
- Salary according to level of experience and statutory benefits and discretionary benefits such as performance/management bonus