Are you a highly-driven individual with extensive experience in Finance? One of Bali’s leading Natural Water Filter companies is looking for a Finance and Accounting Specialist to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate needs to be an expert in accounting and finance, to ensure their organization always complies with accounting standards and to be responsible for maintaining documents for company records.
- Local candidate only
- Min. three years of related experience in a similar field
- Education level Bachelor Degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Attention to detail and forward planning to help with budgeting, inventory, and procurement
- Must be willing to work in our office in Denpasar, Bali
- Excellent skills in Excel, must be able to conduct analytical functions, pivot tables
- Proficient use of MS.Word, MS.Powerpoint, G Suite, Excel
- Experience working with Jurnal, or willingness to learn
- Excellent understanding of financial reporting, P&L and Balance Sheets
- Experience transitioning financial transactions from one company to another (as in company merger) and between software systems (Jurnal to Xero)
- Keep up with financial transactions for up to three businesses at a time
- Previous experience working in a social enterprise, startup company, nonprofits and/or manufacturing
- Ability to conduct financial analysis and projections
- Someone who wants to grow with our growing company long-term.
- Process Sales Orders, Invoices, Receipts and petty cash allowances.
- Process day to day transactions through bank, e-money accounts, and cash including petty cash allowances, reimbursements and providers.
- Record all bank and petty cash transactions.
- Process refunds for clients, distributors, or providers.
- Input transactions into accounting software, Jurnal and daily.
- Check delivery, sales and bank transactions data.
- Reconcile transactions from bank and petty cash with data on accounting software.
- Weekly report on cash balance and cash flow to management.
- Conduct tax calculations and report, or provide financial information to tax consultant.
- Annually check all financial data and submit for yearly tax report.
- Check tax consultant performance and suggest improvement to management if needed.
- Real-time checks and updates to cost of goods sold on Master spreadsheet and Jurnal.
- Input Purchasing, Stock Opname, Product conversion data into Jurnal.
- Responsible for inventory data in Jurnal.
- Keep hard documents for company records.
- Submit monthly and yearly P&L and Balance Sheet reports to management.
- Must attend bi-monthly budget meetings with management.
- Liaise with different departments to set quarterly and project-based budgets.
- Assist in tracking program expenses.
- Meet with management in SWOT meetings up to 4 times/year. Give feedback on program implementation plans.
- Work with management on appropriate staff salary raise / promotions.
- Work with legal/operations team on reporting BPJS and other types of company and staff insurance.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS