Are you a reliable and determined candidate looking to start a new job? An established business group with over 30 years of experience in various industries is currently looking for a Finance and Accounting Coordinator to start immediately.
This job role will consist of assisting the organization’s accounting department operations serving as a liaison between the accounting staff and other department personnel. The perfect candidate will have excellent analytical skills and knowledge of accounting principles and disciplines.
- Candidate must possess relevant University Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably from the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge in Indonesian Accounting Standards, financial reporting, tax regulations and industry legislation
- The ability to understand Mandarin is an advantage
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analysis as needed
- Analyse monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
- Salary according to level of experience and statutory benefits and discretionary benefits such as performance/management bonus