Are you a motivated individual with solid leadership skills searching for a fresh career opportunity? One of Bali’s leading Wellness Centres is looking for an Executive Housekeeping to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is responsible for supervising all housekeeping & gardener employees, has the authority to hire or terminate, plans and assigns work assignments. The candidate is also responsible to provide training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspect housekeeping’s personal work assignments and requisition supplies, overseeing the budget and budget control for the department.
- Open for local candidates.
- Min. two years experience in a similar field.
- Proven experience as an Executive Housekeeper or similar management role.
- Strong leadership abilities and organizational skills, entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies across the property.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- A college diploma in tourism or business management is an asset.
- Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
- Supervises all housekeeping and gardener employees.
- Hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and takes disciplinary actions when policies are not followed.
- Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
- Plans the housekeeping department schedule and distributes assignments accordingly.
- Assigns regular duties and special duties for the housekeeping & gardener staff.
- Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to class/event/workshop schedule.
- Maintains a time logbook of all employees within the department.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire property.
- Ensure that studios are prepared as per company standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Department Budget.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest control activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping Department systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to the Housekeeping Department.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Salary according to experience + BPJS