Are you a financial expert searching for an exciting new opportunity? One of Bali’s leading Fitness and Health Lifestyle Centres is looking for a Corporate Financial Controller to join their team immediately.
The perfect candidate will have excellent analytical and financial skills and possess strong bookkeeping skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance or accounting
- Proven work experience as a Financial Controller
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a must.
- 15+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with accounting software.
- Strong knowledge in Indonesian Accounting Standards, financial reporting, tax regulations, and industry legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages with an aptitude to learn new systems
- Excellent Interpersonal and strong leadership background.
- Strong in analytical skills, problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset
- Honest, trustworthy and proactive
- Coordinating audit processes, control weekly and monthly cash flow, movement report, and cash flow forecasting
- Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Reviewing the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate for each department
- Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Forecasting future financial performance
- Preparing, analyzing budgets, and forecasting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Overseeing all financial planning and analysis
- Forecasting future performance for liquid cash and assets
- Additional controller duties as needed.
- Salary according to experience