Are you a highly-driven individual with extensive experience in the Property Industry? One of Bali’s leading property manufacturers is looking for a Co-Head of Finance to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate is responsible for overseeing Financial Planning, Analysis, and supporting mainly on project financing, which includes FP&A, Cash Flow analysis and management and support on external fund raising – working closely together with the CEO and the current Head of Finance.
- Open to Local and Expat candidates.
- Min. three years of related experience in a similar field.
- Passionate about numbers and finance.
- Can identify with our mission as a company to build sustainable products and innovate, while treading lightly on earth.
- Highly reliable.
- Comfortable to work in a high pace and performance oriented environment.
- Coping in a start-up environment.
- Highly proactive.
- Communicates well with superiors and peers also across departments.
- Experienced working in financial planning and analysis.
- Career start in Big 4 preferred.
- Create financial forecasts for PL and cash flow planning in coordination with the CEO.
- Report monthly results and compare to forecast, analyze where mismatches are coming from.
- Lead real time financial performance management aggregated for the group and across all business units.
- Financial and cost control to ensure all margin targets are hit or escalated in case of overruns.
- Setup SPVs for projects, cash flow planning and analysis and guide financial aspects of daily operations, coordinating with sales and project teams.
- Support on fundraising efforts for SPVs as well.
- Help on entity structuring for optimal setups with holding companies in Singapore and local subsidiaries
- Competitive salary according to experience + BPJS