Are you looking for a new role to work in a dynamic and growing business that participates in various activation projects and you also enjoy networking with owners and managers of flagship outlets? One of the leading alcoholic beverage companies in Bali is searching for a Brand Activation Manager to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to maintain a calendar of events and sponsorships, negotiate agreements, and provide the required logistical support as well as conceptualizing, planning, and executing brand visibility & activations strategies in-store, for permanent outlets (Merchandise, Point of Sale Marketing, Trade Programs).
- Min 3 years of related experience in a similar role
- Experience in event management or related fields
- Supervisory and management experience
- Good understanding of the hospitality and F&B industry in Indonesia
- Strong networking skills that facilitate building & maintaining relationship with key outlets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational planning and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, and problem solving
- Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies
- Creative mind, not afraid to question and improve the status quo
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting and writing
- Lives and represents the brand
- Responsible for creating the calendar of Events/Sponsorships, Merchandising/POSM, and Trade Programs/Brand Activations.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to define the goals and specific implementation plans.
- Proactively reaches out and visits flagship outlets to identify new opportunities and negotiate agreements
- Develop winning solutions, and be responsible for all planning and operational implementation.
- Work closely with the marketing and creative team to identify new opportunities for content
- Act as an owner and represent the brand at events and other professional settings
- Analyze performance of all campaigns, and provides recommendation to improve and respectfully challenge the status quo
- Salary according to experience + BPJS