Are you currently working in sales but looking for something new? An international hotel group with a collection of hotels in Australia, Hong Kong, and Bali is searching for an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team immediately.
The Assistant Sales Manager will be the ‘face’ of the property with a key focus on groups, wholesales and travel trade segments and will encapsulate account management and sales strategy within the property.
- Local candidates only
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Sales & Marketing or Reservations in the hospitality industry
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and detail-minded with strong sales techniques
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Team player, dynamic personality, and highly motivated
- Can-do attitude, proactive and strong marketer
- Strong level of understanding concerning the local market
- Energetic, original, and vibrant
- Excellent communicator, ability to engage at all levels
- Results orientated
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast-moving organisation
- Manage local business development, including business planning, market development, and operation.
- Integrate resources to cooperate with key clients, government, and associations.
- Leverage key best practices to drive and successfully grab the new business opportunities in different segment markets; build and effectively manage a list of new clients or segment markets to drive business in order to meet the property’s revenue targets.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external networks to prioritize and penetrate key accounts; quickly build relationships with key stakeholders to drive business.
- Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry and feeding this intel back to the management team.
- Generating weekly sales & activity reports.
- Support the Executive team and work closely with the sales & revenue team.
- Attend and participate in Management, Sales & Revenue meetings and identify key areas for driving further business across your hotel and said area.
- Salary according to experience