Are you a passionate and dynamic accountant searching for a fresh opportunity? One of the island’s most distinct and iconic luxury hotels is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate comes from a hotel background, both 5* luxury large scale operations as well as boutique resorts.
- Local candidates only
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in finance, accounting, or related field
- 2+ years strong operational experience in the Hotel Industry
- Experience with accounting software XERO
- Strong knowledge in Indonesian Accounting Standards, financial reporting, tax regulations, and industry legislation
- Experience in hotel pre-opening is a bonus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages with an aptitude to learn new systems
- Good management and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset
- Honest, trustworthy, proactive
- Set up accounting department during pre-opening phase
- Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
- Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner as needed
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to account clerks as well as junior accounting staff
- Provides regular updates to management regarding company finances.
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
- Masters and control Ledger, Balance sheet, P&L, cashflow files and gives insights and optimizations tracks.
- Oversees all accounting tasks, review financial statements to ensure accuracy, and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Control all the payments and transactions of the hotel in each department
- Prepares financial reports for the Management and the owning company as well as monthly, quarterly, end of year closing and reports
- Salary according to experience + service charge + meal & petrol allowance