Are you a self-motivated and highly qualified accountant searching for a fresh opportunity? An exciting and fast-growing Trading, Sourcing, and Quality Control Agency is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate has a natural passion for maths and an eagerness to learn about financial planning, tax planning, and budgeting.
- English speaking/written is a must.
- 28 years old and over
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Preferably in finance, accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in the manufacturing or distribution industry
- Natural proficiency with maths
- Experience with financial software XERO and ERP software ODOO
- Strong knowledge in Indonesian Accounting Standards, financial reporting, tax regulations, and industry legislation
- Experience in inventory handling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an aptitude to learn new systems
- Good management and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving and solution-oriented mindset
- Honest, trustworthy, proactive
- Perform routine clerical accounting duties within a fast-paced organisation, while adhering to established accounting standards.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and total accounts to ledgers and databases.
- Collecting and organising supporting documents properly.
- Review and balance internal accounts, analyse variances, and prepare appropriate reports.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analysis as needed.
- Match, batch, and coding vendor invoices
- Process vendor payments and check requests.
- Input inventory and cross-check the data with the warehouses.
- Work with operations to ensure timely and accurate invoicing to clients
- Manage the daily payments and receivables
- Prepare and interpret financial summaries and provide reports to management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Participate in month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of accounts, sales tax computations, and other accounting duties in a timely manner.
- Supervise and monitor the work of administrative outsourced staff (accounting, tax, payrolls), and liaise with them to ensure the transmission of all necessary information and documents.
- Salary according to experience